Thursday, December 11, 2008

Randomocity

16 random facts about me that I know you are just DYING to know! :) This is a post from my Facebook, and I wanted to post it here as well because I thought it was fun. And p.s. I didn't make the play :( oh well, I didn't let my fear stop me from trying. And, I stood up to some of the people who have been harassing me and so forth. Look at me being all grown up and stuff :P Without further delay:

1. I love Batman, A LOT and I get in arguments with people about why he's the coolest superhero. I even named my blog after him.
2. I open the bathroom door before I wash my hands in my home or other people's homes so I don't have to touch the handle. And in public restrooms I use my sleeve or a paper towel. I'm a germ-a-phobe; I get it from my mom.
3. I don't like animals still because my favorite childhood pet was hit by a car and killed when I was 12 and I had to peel him off the road. And because they're dirty and jump on me. I do like sharks and fish though.
4. I have 2 extra vertebrae in my neck and they are deformed. Normal people have 7, I have 9.
5. I've never had a romantic relationship that lasted over 12 weeks, and we spent 6 weeks of it apart.
6. You never really know what my opinion is going to be on something because I am not a right side or a left side person, I'm somewhere in between.
7. I think in song, or movie quotes. People say things and I start quoting a movie or singing a song in my head. Edward Cullen would not know what was going on if he read my mind.
8. I had a fetish for vampires before Twilight, and that's actually the reason that I read the books.
9. I got kissed by a married guy (who I didn't know was married) when I was 19 and went on a two year kissing fast because I was so traumatized.
10. Call me the weirdest girl in the world, but I don’t want a wedding reception. I want a temple wedding, dress, pictures, and a 3 week long honeymoon. That’s IT. No frilly decorations or flowers, no bridesmaids, no drama.
11. I also don’t like chocolate, or shopping.
12. Caffeine makes me shake, almost like I’m having a seizure. Needless to say, I don’t drink it, or take any pills that contain it.
13. I’ve pretty much had a job in every type of field there is: medical, construction, restaurant, retail, legal, teaching, etc...
14. I have never bought a cell phone. I get the free ones, but I’m really picky about which type I get. It can’t be cheapy plastic or look like a toy.
15. I have really vivid, and really freaky dreams every night.
16. When I was little, one of my friend’s brothers liked to pick on me, so he tried to do Bloody Mary to me and to this day I still can’t go in a dark bathroom.

No comments: