Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why I heart Batman

I thought I'd explain why I love Batman. I've literally been in arguments with people about this. I even have a group on Facebook called Batman is SO much cooler than Superman. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=2259844744

This is pretty much the description from my group:

Batman is way cooler than Superman, or any other hero, because he doesn't have some mutant gene that forced him to be a superhero. The other "heroes," like Superman for example, thought "I'm really weird because I have this alien power and I don't want to be weird so I'll be a superhero and MAKE people like me," which is noble and all that they may use it for good, but Batman became a superhero just for the sake of helping people, for redemption, and to overcome past hardships and not so people would think he was cool. And him not saving people for glory or to not be weird makes him the freaking coolest and way more noble.

No comments: